Wednesday, December 2, 2009

To break or not to break that is the question.

So many things to do just to get an education.  I've noticed that as I've gone through college so far you need to put a lot of effort into pleasing the professor than really getting something out of it.  Only in a few classes have I felt like I've really learned something.  At the end of the semester there is so much stress in the air that its contagious to everyone surrounding the campus.  My problem has been to regulate my time between work and play.  Lately I've taken to playing more than working. It may be in part to the monster television and Xbox, but it really comes down to managing my time wisely.  I was talking with Jay just yesterday and we talked about moderation in all things.  I think that we do need to moderate between the two.  Work a little, play a little. Work hard, play hard.  That's what I need to do find the balance, my zen...

2 comments:

  1. Find your zen Obi-Wan. I'm always asking myself if I'm working hard or hardly working?

    ReplyDelete