Thursday, February 25, 2010

Easy does it

This last few days I've seen if I can make it through the day on very little sleep. Turns out I really can't make it that well. Last night I actually got a lot of sleep and I feel so much better. So I'm going to go to sleep earlier now and then wake up earlier, maybe that will work better. School is just about to get easier with one less class. Geology is ending and that class takes up 6 hours a week of just class time so I'll have 6 more hours to spend on Accounting (the most difficult class in my schedule). Jay and I are getting closer to our wedding day and it seems like its getting closer, but further. We'll see how long we survive before we start going crazy :D. So with all of this we just need to take it as it comes. Easy does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment