Saturday, February 6, 2010

Never Give Up, Never Surrender

Some people may remember this quote from Galaxy Quest, Jay would being the only person that would read this, but it actually has made me think about my past few weeks. These last few weeks I've had tests just about every other day, and now, on saturday which is the only day I have free, I don't need to study for any monster tests. I scored horribly on my accounting test which really is a kick in the butt for me especially when I'm doing horribly already on my grades. Still I keep rolling with the punches and still continue to let them come as they may. I've been doing my best to study for these things and that's all I can do. I still have that little voice in the back of my head that tells me that I shouldn't be in school but for some reason I still go and take classes. I'm a little lost still as to what I can really do at school and if I'll be able to get into the program. Still when I'm in it I need to never give up and never surrender no matter how hard it gets.

2 comments:

  1. This is Doc... I think I need to prescribe you a dose of humor with a smidge of adventure, followed with a little R and R. And I almost forgot, Jay at leat once a day for the next forever. Got that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you have a good doctor!

    Never give up! Never surrender! (That makes me smile.) :)

    ReplyDelete