Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lover's day!

Wow could I have ever had a more rambunctious day. Up and down and up and down...But the good thing is that it ended on an up. Today is Valentines' day, but its a sunday and its a day set aside for the Lord so its hard to do a fancy dinner at a good restaurant, but I wish I could. We were having a hard time because was our proposed wedding day on Friday and we couldn't make it for reasons untold, but I wanted to make it as special as I could. We had a good day then and today started out on a bad note because I didn't have anything for her ( I know dumb, even though she says no she means yes). So I was in the dog house until she came to get me. She talked to me and told me how she felt. I apologized and we both felt sooooo much better. I'm so glad we have good communication, because if I didn't have that then I wouldn't get very far. We visited my bishop and he had been giving the sisters in his ward roses for Valentines' and so he just happened to have a few extras and he gave me one to give Jay. I gave her the rose and it made all the difference. So a lesson to all you guys out there don't ever, ever, EVER forget to get your special someone a special token of you affection. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment