Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Path of Progress

If you ever have seen a little child learning to walk, you've seen me at this time in my life. Success and failure are the steps and slips that we have throughout our life and the only way to reach those loving arms that are outstretched for us is to keep on walking towards them. School has been demanding and I sometimes wonder if I'm going to be able to get up after I fall with some quizes or concepts. I even have personal struggles and trials that I go through recently. I feel great and I'm doing awesome one week and I'm down and out for a few hours, but in all this I need to remember those spring flowers in the midst of winter. I'm very grateful for all of the people who help me through these tough times. Especially Jay. I try so hard to help her be happy everyday, but I'm not so happy everyday. Having a companion through tough times though makes it that much more bareable. I know how to improve I just don't put in the effort to accomplish it sometimes. I pray for help and strength everyday to become better. Even though I don't see it I'm sure I do become better, each and every day.

1 comment:

  1. exactly thats how i feel!!!! just be grateful that you have family that loves you and is there for you no matter what!

    ReplyDelete