Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Starting off on the right foot.

This week I've been learning about the 'right way' to do things: write a paper, take accounting of books, set and achieve goals. I feel like Heavenly father is teaching me how to do these things now so I can use them at a later date. I've learned that sometimes I don't get the opportunity to have someone teach me what I need to know. Sometimes I need to experience it on my own and learn from it that way, but it does feel good to now how to start off right. Me and Jay just went and started rent on our future home. It felt so good to start to see our names together and actually have something we can call 'Our Place'. I'm really excited about it, and I know that sometimes its going to be tough, but it definitely is not worth it to quit. Especially if you start out on the right foot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment