Saturday, January 16, 2010

54 days....

Some say that being engaged is the hardest part of the relationship. I say that they've got it just about right. I know that it sure has been for me and my girl. Somedays we feel like we can make it without doing anything too risky and other times we're just hoping the day come faster :D I love my Jay and I think that even though she's probably the only one who's going to read this I think everyone should know how much she means to me. Sometimes I just sit and wonder how I'm going to make her proud. How I'm going to help her dreams come true. I know that I'm doing fine just being the man that I am but I won't be fine in my heart. I know she deserves the best that I can give her. Learning about the family and how the father needs to provide for the family and do everything he can to make sure that his wife is able to take care of the children without worry of finances or anything else.Truely I hope to have her be able to stay and hlep our children grow and learn what they need to to know who they are and what they are capable of in this world. I'm grateful everyday that I have to grow and improve for her and our future family. I pray that I can stay true to her and always show her how much she means to me. The Lord knew what he was doing when he set me up with her ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment